I just spoke at an event to protect children from abuse... actually to empower all victims of abuse to speak out and get help.
But I want to remind you that unborn babies are still being killed everyday in America. And they have no voice at all.
But God can see each little life that is destroyed and His heart is grieved and utterly broken that we allow abortion to flourish. Especially here in America where we have the freedom to speak out, the freedom to vote for our leaders, and the scientific facts about what a baby feels in the womb, and the emotional harm, and often physical damage, done to the mother who aborts.
"I think providing a 'clean, safe, place' to kill a baby is twisted thinking."
Unborn babies are hidden in their mothers womb. A safe place, one might think. We don't see them in the news and so it is easy to just forget them.
It's easy to care more about our pocketbooks, our comfort, and our taxes -- than to care about these little ones. Are we just selling them out? May it never be.
Do we really expect God to bless our nation while we who know better do nothing to turn the tide on abortion?
I think providing a "clean, safe, place" to kill a baby is twisted thinking. When we all stand together against this un-biblical practice, and those who support it, so many women will be spared the regret and heartache of abortion, and countless little lives will be saved.
We must do what we can using peaceful, creative, and legislative ways to stop abortion from continuing. We need to take action to protect pre-born children where ever we live, and to help their moms who are in crisis. These babies have no voice, so we must be a voice for them.
Let's be committed to protect the unprotected!
Join Melody in in San Diego Friday Sept. 24th
Silent Voices Pro-Life Banquet(Free!)
"Beauty for Ashes"
Melody's theme is "Beauty for Ashes" for anyone who has been through difficult times.
Tickets are free, but you must call to Reserve a place at dinner no later than Wed. September 22nd. 619.422.0757
I had a neighbor who had bought a new pickup. I got up very early one Sunday
morning and saw that someone had spray painted red all around the sides of
this beige truck (for some unknown reason). I went over, woke him up, and
told him the bad news. He was very upset and was trying to figure out what
to do probably nothing until Monday morning, since nothing was open. Another
neighbor came out and told him to get his WD-40 and clean it off. It removed
the unwanted paint beautifully and did not harm his paint job that was on
the truck. I'm impressed! WD-40, who knew?
Water Displacement #40. The product began from a search for a rust
preventative solvent and d degreaser to protect missile parts. WD-40 was
created in 1953 by three technicians at the San Diego Rocket Chemical
Company. Its name comes from the project that was to find a "water
displacement" compound. They were successful with the fortieth formulation,
thus WD-40. The Corvair Company bought it in bulk to protect their atlas
Ken East (one of the original founders) says there is nothing in WD-40 that
would hurt you.
When you read the "shower door" part, try it. It's the first thing that has
ever cleaned that spotty shower door. If yours is plastic, it works just as
well as glass. It's a miracle! Then try it on your stovetop...Voila! It's
now shinier than it's ever been. You'll be amazed.
Here are some of the uses:
1) Protects silver from tarnishing.
2) Removes road tar and grime from cars.
3) Cleans and lubricates guitar strings.
4) Gives floors that 'just-waxed' sheen without making it slippery.
5) Keeps flies off cows.
6) Restores and cleans chalkboards.
7) Removes lipstick stains.
8) Loosens stubborn zippers.
9) Untangles jewelry chains.
10) Removes stains from stainless steel sinks.
11) Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue grill.
12) Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from oxidizing.
13) Removes tomato stains from clothing.
14) Keeps glass shower doors free of water spots.
15) Camouflages scratches in ceramic and marble floors.
16) Keeps scissors working smoothly.
17) Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in homes.
18) It removes black scuff marks from the kitchen floor. Use WD-40 for those
nasty tar and scuff marks on flooring. It doesn't seem to harm the finish
and you won't have to scrub nearly as hard to get them off. Just remember to
open some windows if you have a lot of marks.
19) Bug guts will eat away the finish on your car if not removed quickly.
20) Gives a children's play gym slide a shine for a super fast slide.
21) Lubricates gear shift and mower deck lever for ease of handling on
22) Rids kids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises.
23) Lubricates tracks in sticking home windows and makes them easier to
24) Spraying an umbrella stem makes it easier to open and close.
25) Restores and cleans padded leather dashboards in vehicles, as well as
26) Restores and cleans roof racks on vehicles.
27) Lubricates and stops squeaks in electric fans.
28) Lubricates wheel sprockets on tricycles, wagons, and bicycles for easy
29) Lubricates fan belts on washers and dryers and keeps them running
30) Keeps rust from forming on saws and saw blades, and other tools.
31) Removes splattered grease on stove.
32) Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging.
33) Lubricates prosthetic limbs.
34) Keeps pigeons off the balcony (they hate the smell).
35) Removes all traces of duct tape.
36) Folks even spray it on their arms, hands, and knees to relieve arthritis
37) Florida's favorite use is: "cleans and removes love bugs from grills and
38) The favorite use in the state of New York WD-40 protects the Statue of
Liberty from the elements.
39) WD-40 attracts fish. Spray a LITTLE on live bait or lures and you will
be catching the big one in no time. Also, it's a lot cheaper than the
chemical attractants that are made for just that purpose. Keep in mind
though, using some chemical laced baits or lures for fishing are not allowed
in some states.
40) Use it for fire ant bites. It takes the sting away immediately andstops
41) WD-40 is great for removing crayon from walls. Spray on the mark and
wipe with a clean rag.
42) Also, if you've discovered that your teenage daughter has washed and
dried a tube of lipstick with a load of laundry, saturate the lipstick
spots with WD-40 and re-wash. Presto! Lipstick is gone!
43) If you sprayed WD-40 on the distributor cap, it would displace the
moisture and allow the car to start.
P.S. The basic ingredient is FISH OIL.
P.P.S. I keep a can of WD-40 in my kitchen cabinet over the stove. It is
good for oven burns or any other type of burn. It takes the burned feeling
away and heals with NO scarring.
Dad, " Gavin L Aitken" will be going through a surgical procedure tomorrow. We are asking for all family and friends to be praying for the Lord to be totally in control of the doctors in charge of this procedure. Thanks.
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword ? As it is written, for Thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8: 35-39.
Abide in me, my Saviour,
And let me in Thee Live;
Into Thy holy keeping
My soul, my life I give;
Without Thy grace to keep me
I know my steps will slide,
So daily, hourly, alway,
Do Thou in me abide.
I long, my Lord and Master,
To love and serve Thee more,
To live more near to Thee, Lord,
Than e'er I have before:
To keep more sure and steadfast
Within the narrow way,
In love's obedience growing
More perfect day by day.
Then let my life and labours
Henceforth and ever be,
In fervent love abounding,
Acceptable to Thee;
Upon thy strength relying
In weakness and when tried,
And seeking that in all things
Thy name be gloried.
Cristãos, Eu Nascido nos Estados Unidos mas definitivamente com coração Brasileiro. Morei no Brasil uma boa parte de minha vida. Casado com Brasileira e atualmente residimos nos USA, mas com firmes propositos de um dia voltarmos para o Brasil.